THE WORLD HERITAGE ROAD
HUE ANCIENT TOWN – PHONG NHA CAVE
(3 days/2 nights – departure every Monday& Friday)
HOI AN- HUE (B/L/D): Pick-up guests at Hoi An (07h00-08h00) & Da Nang (08h00-09h00). Depart for Hue Imperial City, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, stop-over for photos at the top of Cloud – Ocean pass, overlooking the scenic Lang Co fishing village. Luncheon and hotel check-in. Afternoon, visit the Imperial Citadel – The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume river.
Hue – Phong Nha Cave – HUE (B/L/D): Early breakfast. Depart for the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang – classified as the world heritage site, stop at La Vang Holy Land and DMZ of Quang Tri. Lunch at restaurant. Boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh legendary road. Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
|Day 03SundayOr Wednesday||
HUE - Departure (B/L): Breakfast and checkout. Visit the mausoleum of Tu Duc emperor, Temple of Huyen Tran Princess, climbing up the Five Dragon mount and shopping at Dong Ba market. Lunch at restaurant. Departure. Tour end.
* Quotation: For PAX joining tour:
|Hotel||Khách sạn 2 sao||Khách sạn 3 sao|
|Hue||Hoàng Tuấn, Ngự Bình,Song Cầm,…||River View, Ngọc Hương,New Star, Thuận Hoá,…|
* Services included:
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at below hotels or similar:
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Folksong on Perfume River.
- Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
- Entrance fees.
- English – Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurance.
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Danang & Hue/Danang – Saigon/Hanoi
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone