Cu Lao Cham is a large island consists of several small islands distance 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An. At the summer, if guests reaches for the island by normal boat, it takes 2 and half hour, but only 30 minutes by speed boat. There are seven islands altogether named according to their shape or characteristics. They are called Lao (pear), Dai (long), La (leaf), Kho (dry), Tai (ear), Mo (tomb), and Nom (East wind). They have a good climate, always cool the year round, and trees and animals are plentiful here, as well as marine life. On the island there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous. And surrounding the island are very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent, cool water.
CHAM ISLAND SNORKELING DIVING – FULL DAY OPEN TOUR
– 8.30am : Transfer bus from hotel to Cua Dai quay
– 9am-9.25am : Relax in fresh cool wind & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham island
– 9.25 – 10.10am : Visit Bai Lang, including Au Thuyen, Tay Tang pagoda and Bai Lang fishing village
– 10.10-11.10 : Transfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling
– 11.10-14.00pm : Go to Bai chong to relax, swim, sunbath and enjoy a special lunch with fresh seafood
14pm : Return to the mainland
|Size of Group||DAILY OPEN TOUR|
|Price $/pax||35 USD|
Inclusions: Car transfering, Speed boat, life vests, snorkels , masks, entrance tickets to Bai Chong , Bai Lang and a seafood set lunch at Cham island.
Exclusions: Drinks, Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip.
Note: Excursions to Cham Island are permitted in good weather, and the best time to get to this island is from February till the end of September.