Located in the far and high area in North Vietnam and own a special cool climate, Sapa is very well known among tourists. People in this small town of Lao Cai Province still remains their traditions in dressing and cultivating, especially their weekly colorful markets.
Sapa 2 days Trekking Tour with hotel stay
|Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai||(…)|
Transfer from hotel to the train station to catch the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
|Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa trekking – Lao Chai – Ta Van||(B, L, D)|
Pickup at the Lao Cai station. Transfer to the hotel in Sapa by private car. 6km of walking down to the Southeast of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
Over night at the hotel in Sapa
|Day 2: Sapa – Cat cat – Lao Cai – Hanoi||(B, L, D)|
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on a jeep to return to Sapa.
Free until transfer to Lao Cai station. Tour ends at Hanoi train station at about 5:30 AM.
|Day 3: Hanoi||(B)|
Arrive in Hanoi early morning. Check-in at our hotel (Indochina 1 Hotel) for breakfast Buffet and bathing. Finish tour.
Tour in group
– Return train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai in 4 soft berths AC cabin.
– Transfer Hanoi hotel – Hanoi train station
– Other land vehicles mentioned in the itinerary (car, jeep or motor bike).
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Twin or double room at selected hotel or similar
– English speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request. English guide – with Tour in group.
– Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
– Breakfast Buffet and bathing in our hotel for the morning of day 3.
– Hotel in Hanoi
– Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.)
– Tips and gratuities.
– Services not mentioned above.
Packing list: Passport, towels, toiletries, flash light, change of clothes, sun block, sun glasses, sun hat, insect repellent, proper hiking shoes and rain coat.