Tour type: private – easy
Class: first class – deluxe
Duration: 3 days
Arrival/ Departure: Hochiminh city
Price: from USD 165/pax
Group Size: on request (2 – 8 pax)
Highlights: Hochiminh city
|Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Arrival||(…)|
Meet on arrival at Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport and transfer to hotel for check in.
|Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour||(B, L)|
After breakfast take a full day guided trip around Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Go around Ho Chi Minh City from downtown Saigon to Chinatown to get a general view of it as well as its history and culture with stops at Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) that was built in 1963 and is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, the War Remnants, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, passing by Notre Dame Cathedral (built in 1877), the General Post Office.
In the afternoon you will visit Giac Lam Pagoda that was built in 1744 and is regarded as the oldest pagoda in Ho Chi Minh City. You will also see Thien Hau Pagoda built in early 19th century, Chinatown, Binh Tay market, Ben Thanh market. With a stop for a while at a lacquer shop, you can buy some gifts for your friends, beloved relative.
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
|Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure||(B)|
Breakfast at hotel. Free time until transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure.
|Hotel option||Net rate in US$/person in party of||Sgl Sup|
|2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||6 pax up|
Note*: rates are not applied on New Year, National Holidays, festivals..
|Ho Chi Minh||Sapphire Hotel||3*||Superior|
|Ho Chi Minh||First hotel||4*||Superior|
|Ho Chi Minh||Rex Hotel||5*||Deluxe|
|Ho Chi Minh||Park Yark Hotel||5*||Park Room|
- Hotels and/or room type would be changed on your requests with surcharge/discount (if any).
- Similar hotels will be selected in case pointed ones are full.
- Twin sharing at 3-5 star hotels.
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle for whole trip.
- English speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- Visa arrangement.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Insurances and services not mentioned above.